Friday, May 14, 2010

Where to next?

May 14, 2010

Oookay, so it's been a while since I last updated, but I've just had another epiphany telling me to blogblogblog. So here goes attempt 617940.

Alright, so as of my last entry I was still in school, well I'm all finished now and I am searching for work for the summer. I'm not sure what I want to do so I'm pretty much keeping my options open. I'll letcha know when something is more definite.

So onward, I've decided to start sharing some recipes, and some cooking tips of the trade on here (That should fill up a bit more space, and keep me more updated). But have no worries it's not going to be a lame "add cinnamon to batter" kind of thing, I'm talking legit recipes, also I'm not looking for praise, in fact, more than likely some of my -recipes- may sound a little less that delicious (Peanut butter noodles for instance) but oh well, not like anyone reads this anyways =) haha

Well until we meet again xo
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment